Pakistan Tour of West Indies Schedule
- Back-to-back T20Is in Barbados on July 27 and 28 will kick off the West Indies tour.
- T20Is will be held in Barbados and Guyana, while the two Tests will be held in Jamaica.
- With the ICC T20 World Cup approaching, both sides decided to replace one Test match with two additional T20Is.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) announced the Pakistan Tour of West Indies Schedule on Friday that the men’s national cricket team would tour the West Indies from July 21 to August 24, playing two Tests and five T20 Internationals.
The tour, which will begin after the conclusion of an upcoming ODI and T20I series in England, will begin with back-to-back T20Is in Barbados on July 27 and 28, before moving to Guyana for back-to-back T20Is on July 31 and August 1, and the series finale on August 3, according to a PCB release.
After a two-day practice match in Guyana on August 6-7, the team will travel to Jamaica for two Tests from August 12-16 and August 20-24 at the Sabina Park stadium.
Pakistan’s most recent tour to the Caribbean was in 2017, and the Men In Green secured their first Test series 2-1. This was the ideal send-off for Misbah-ul-Haq and Younis Khan, who respectively played 276 and 408 international matches during their illustrious careers.
when they return to the Caribbean. Misbah will be the head coach, and Younis will be the batting coach.
“As we continue to plan and build-up to the global ICC meet, this is aimed at providing more T20 content for both teams”. Waseem Khan
“We will host New Zealand, England, West Indies, and Australia in the next eight months, in addition to playing England, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and the T20 World Cup in away series”. CEO PCB
Pakistan Tour Of West Indies itinerary:
- Arrival in Barbados – July 21
- 1st T20I, Kensington Oval, Barbados – July 27
- 2nd T20I, Kensington Oval, Barbados – July 28
- 3rd T20I, Guyana National Stadium, Guyana – July 31
- 4th T20I, Guyana National Stadium, Guyana – August 1
- 5th T20I, Guyana National Stadium, Guyana – August 3
- Two-day practice match, Guyana – August 6-7
- 1st Test, Sabina Park, Jamaica – August 12-16
- 2nd Test, Sabina Park, Jamaica – August 20-24
- Departure – August 25
The English Cricket Board is Committed to Ensuring the Availability of Players for England vs Pakistan Series