This page contains the most recent advertisement for (PITB) Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2021. The Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2021 PITB June Advertisement can be found on this page.
Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) invites applications from qualified candidates for the following positions, which are advertised on a contract/permanent basis.
- Divisional IT Coordinator
- Database Administrator
- Senior IT Analyst
- System Administrator
- Information Security Specialist, etc).
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Developer (Software / Mobile Application)
- Principal Software Engineer
- Senior Database Administrator
- Developer (Software / Mobile App / UI / UX / Android / Front End / UI / UX / Mobile / Software App)
- Engineer (Quality Assurance / Software / Software Quality Assurance / PHP / Android)
- Senior Engineer (Software / Software Quality Assurance Engineer)
- Joint Director (Analytical / Technical)
- Senior Manager (Programme / Technical / Operations)
- Programme Manager (Share Point / Front End / Quality Assurance / Core Database / Core App Development / Technical)
- Manager (Operations & Implementation / Mechanical & HVAC / Programme / Facilitation Center / Technical / Operations)
- Project Director
- Programme Officer (Programme / Procurement / Operations / Field Implement)
- Assistant manager (Programme / HR)
These are the current positions that require Masters’ to Matric qualifications and the maximum amount of relevant experience required to apply for such positions. Such qualified candidates are also eligible to apply for rescue 1122 jobs 2021 which have been announced and available.
Department: Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)
Posted on: 25 May 2021
Last Date to apply: 17 June 2021
On a contract basis, the appointment will be made. Only residents of Punjab are eligible to apply. The age limit should be between 30 and 40 years old, with age relaxation granted according to government regulations. As a result, submit your application as soon as possible.
for further details, you can also visit official website of Punjab Information Technology Board at https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk/